Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

World Changers Cincinnati!!

Our summer mission trip this year will be in Cincinnati, Ohio.  I know you all loved experiencing World Changers Birmingham last year, so I wanted to give you another opportunity to serve (this time for 4 days of work).
In addition to spending 4 days working, we will actually leave Hamburg early and get a hotel room on July 5th so that we can spend July 6th at the Creation Museum in Petersburg, KY.  If you are not familiar with the Creation Museum, go to creationmuseum.org and check it out!  I've been wanting to take a group up there, but now we have a reason to go for more than just a day's visit at a museum. The total cost of the trip is $250 which doesn't include any deductions that may apply from fundraiser involvement.  I spoke last night with a group of students about the trip, and they are all interested and pumped for this trip.  Even though it will be an over 10-hour trip, I definitely see great memories on the horizon and I can't wait to share in them with you! Sign ups will start immediately at the ROC! See you Wednesday!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment